Saturday, March 27, 2021

Interlude 4.2: Gossip

 

DEAR DIARY I'M SO MAD AND FRUSTATED. But I'm also not surprised. Turn out all the crap in the previous entry that Elliot had to deal with?  Turn out to be all a set up by Princess Kenya Bergen.  She told it to her Sidekick Vienne Calentine. Vienne Calentine to it to her twin sister Jessica from band who is friends with Cassia Lyons from Drama club and Jessica told Cassia. Cassia told her sister Novelle who is a cheerleader who told fellow cheerleader Sofia. Barontini  Who then told "trouble maker" Skye Hern who then told our cousin Serena Murdoch. Who told Cora whom told me and I told Elliot



I feel like I been thrown into the 2010s of the future and am watching some show about four pretty mean girls all with an ugly secret  which could RUIN THEIR LIVES IF FOUND OUT. 
Got a secret?/Can you keep it?/

Locket it in your pocket it/
takin' this one to the grave
if I show you, then I know you wouldn't tell what I said/

since two can keep a secret if one of them is dead



Why do you smile like you been told a secret 
Now you're telling lies/'cause you sworn to keep it

No one keeps a secret, no one keeps a secret 
why when we do our darkest deeds/
do we tell/

They burn in our brains and become a living hell

'cause everybody tells, everybody tells


Got a secret/can you keep it?/swear this one you'll save/lock it in your pocket 
takin' this one to the grave

If I show you, then I know you wouldn't tell what I said


since two can keep  a secret/if one of them is dead





Look into my eyes/now you're getting sleepy
are you hypnotized by the secrets you're keeping?

I know what you're keeping, I know what you're keeping



Got a secret, can you keep it?
swear this one you;ll save/lock it in your pocket

takin' this one to the grave
if I show you, then I know you wouldn't tell what I said
since two can keep a secret

if one of them is dead

Yes two can keep a secret if one of them is dead



Yes two can keep a secret if one of them is dead






After Elliot found out he was SO HOPPING MAD. A few days later Elliot and Prince Orlando both walked into the coffee shop and Elliot went over and said to Prince Orlando "Do I bite my thumb at thee? Yes I do bite my thumb at thee."  Jasper Lyons and Junior Lefo both thought the two would get into a fight  so they tried their hardest to get the two away from each other which apparently worked. Or so we thought.


Apparently, Prince Orlando hated being threatened and embarrassed  by both Elliot, Junior Lefo and his own gang member Jasper- that he brought a knife to school the following day and ATTACKED ELLIOT! 




They had to see Principal Rene Grant a distant Cousin on our mother's side.

But he decided not to do anything because on one hand the Royal Berjsens donate money to the school.  And he's distant relatives of my family. Also he doesn't want to upset other royal households like Daddy's brother Uncle Henry or our Cousin Queen Maeve Goth.  Also he doesn't want to seem racist other due to Elliot's other recent experiences.
















_________________________________
song is Secret by the Pierces 


























No comments:

Post a Comment