Tuesday, February 13, 2024

7.21 Pocahontas Day

 Dear diary,  I'm so thrilled about a lot of things.  For once now I am also engaged.  I'm going to wait until spring or summer of next year before getting married. Then during the following winter both couples of Me and Henry and Hannah and Maxwell will be having our honeymoon in an interesting location!





For the triplet's last year of high school they decided to move in to the apartment Hannah II and I shared,  I and Hannah II would move back into the house so that we can easily plan for her and Maxwell's wedding in the Winter  I think a couple of weeks before Olaffest.  The Triplets will attend their private school from there and then go to college from there. 




We also got a new dog, we can't figure out a name for him but he looks almost like he could be Lady and Tramp's(1955) descendant.



For the first day of the fall it was "Belle day" it meant the beginning of the fall season- and also a day to learn new skills.  



Thank we had Pocahontas Day it represents the harvest day because everyone  or their ancestors come from some place else whether it's in the distant far past like 11th Century AD,  or more "recently" like the early 1900s like my great-great-great-great grandma was or even my great-great -great grandparents who came here in the 1980s.   We invited some people over to have our party because well one of them is a relative being basically our Aunt-in-law because she's married to our Uncle Dan.  The others we decided to also invited because the  Swansons are always about "Forgive and Forget"...most of the time anyway. 





We had another Cinderella day  and that was quiet good.   The next day after that Hannah II and I hang out at the park in our distant Goth cousins'  kingdom parks in Willow Creek.  We spend time on the new Swings there. We took took turns playing on the swings with the other pushing as well as friends joining us as well












A week before Villain's Day -my family had a Villians' Day  costume party-the teens came over from the City, and we invited, Madeline and Dan, and my other former "friends" who are now friends again and this time they're also Hannah II's friends as well. She even asked them to be her bridesmaids -I get to be her Maid of Honour.









And two weeks before  Halloween,  I invited Henry out to a restaurant and after a lovely meal, I proposed to him on the patio of the restaurant.' Afterwards  I came home to announcement it on the royal website.






















No comments:

Post a Comment