Wednesday, January 17, 2024

7.19 Tony's Story



Tony POV

          It sometimes is really annoying when I'm seem to be stuck in a sort of fairy godparent  like role -where I can't interact with the characters -either main characters or supporting characters unless the characters need me and this seems to be an ongoing thing since the generations AFTER (Gen 4-6 not counting the current one)  I was introduced into the story.    And why are people so s gullible to "brainless, heartless, cowards/with no powers?"  





Henry said "Could you please hurry up and finish what you're doing so I can tell your stories within my story?" 


      Like I said,  I don't know why people do that maybe because its either they have dirt on them, or in a toxic relationship.  And as you will see, we  will have both in this chapter but Henry can tell the stories I will tell him from the others who were trapped under someone who "ain't no wizard" 


Henry 's POV

   Dear diary,  after many months,  Tony finally called me.  He told me he had the news.   I asked on the phone "So what's the stich? Did you find why these people are under Wade's thumb?"  "Did you find where Owl  might be?"    Tony told me "Hawk I can't speak over the phone-the walls have ears you know- but I can take you and just you on a camping trip."    I said "I really think Sparrow should know as well- so should come on the camping trip"   Tony: "Hawk Why didn't Dumbledore tell Professor McGonagall, or another professor or someone like the Weasleys about Horcruxes/the plan?"  Me "Because the ;fewer people who know about them,. the less likely it  is for the secert to get out if captured?"  Tony: Exactly- that's why I can only take YOU camping."






"on the camping Trip"

A couple of days into our camping trip - I got really annoyed with Meatball and asked him "When are you going to talk to me about .."  Tony said "SHH- get the fire pit started out side. I will be out shortly


.





I don't understand why we need to talk outside isn't inside the better choice in private conversations? But I guess the cabin could be bugged.  




Tony came out and then he started talking   "So that the story goes as this,  as pre-teenagers,  Owl and Sparrow fall out because Owl was with the wrong crowd of Falcons.  And when they're all teenagers,  the Falcons, minus Owl,  start spreading rumours about Sparrow having  a lot of "relationships" but know of them were true,  but it gave her low-self esteem, that when Owl didn't want to listen to her,  that Sparrow  attempted to take her life   but she was saved because Owl was able to get to her in time-almost." 






Me " come on, I know that, I'm the one who made the bloody call!" 

Tony; "Maybe I continue?"

Me: "yeah sure"




Tony "After Sparrow awoke from her coma,  after some training  from their love interests,  that they fought with the people that caused sparrow's to attempt sucide. They won,  and one of the competitors swore revenge.   They got one love interest out of the way by sending him to enlist in the miltary where he became MIA when he wasn't, and after Sparrow and Owl graduated college, they created an accident for Owl to have."     "Which she did have,  and then as the love interest was flying back to be at Owl's side,  Sparrow got the news she was dead.  and that caused the love interest to obbessed"








I then got really angry "Do we have to tell almost the entire story of everything that happened from Owl and Sparrow, falcons, and my pre-teen years to the present?  This exposition is quite lengthy as it is, without having to tell the entire story.  Could we cut to the chase, and you tell me what you found out about the Falcons? Or WHILE YOU"RE AT IT RETELL THE ENTIRE SWANSON HISTORY FROM CLARISSA'S FOUNDING IT UNTIL NOW!"








Tony:

"Well first thing is I went to Madeline first and by treating her very nicely like taking them to an Italian restaurant, and then talking them to a fancy house and letting her nap on my shoulder.   She told me what she knew."















Madeline's Story:

:So after the double battle between Jane and HAM,   Wade got us all together.  For some reason, I  don't know he did called Charlene some toxic words but you will find out why when you talk to her- but he got al  6 of us beside himself together and he has this "master plan" that 1. to get Henry out of the way and 2. lay down low for a bit,  and then stage a car accident at the perfect time.   But in order for it to work- the rest of us had to fall in line and he had dirt on everyone there."



"For myself, the dirt on myself is that I'm been seeing Prince Dan, Jane and HAM's uncle,  but I wouldn't ever be able to marry him because my parents have betrothed me to someone else-another Asian guy.. and I already let my parents down by not studying business I believe it was.  So that Wade said that if I didn't fall in line with  him, he would tell my parents about me not honouring my betrothed ..so i did what he said.   I technically DID have an acting job- that day when I was the server "    Tony-in-the-past "let me guess the "acting gig you had that day WAS being the server?"  Madeline "yes, exactly but my script from  Wade was to pretend I didn't have a gig, and to explain the whole actor-being-server-or other-customer facing job to any reporters on scene" 






*back to campground*- Henry's talking

"That's very sad for Madeline that she can't tell her parents that she's doesn't want to get married to this Asian person they have engaged her too.   Maybe she should see a counselor and get up the courage to actual tell her parents about seeing Prince Dan."     

Tony: "May I continue with the stories? We have five more stories to go so it will be a long night." 


Susana's Story 

"My story is that as teenager when I wasn't hanging Madeline and Charlene I was on the girl's soccer team.  The coach was "very nice" to me if you get my drift and without the other girls, would take me back to his place and give me drinks. Sometimes we would go on non-soccer trips to other countries and he would tell me to sleep  with him at the hotel.  After we got home and I found out I was pregnant he paid me to have an abortion and  he told everyone I'm was the one who was "Dirty"  and I had paid to sleep with him."







Rocco's Story

The dirt on me is my Mom isn't actually my Mom. She's actually my step-mom.  My Dad is a private attorney.  So at interviews and such he would say  "Do the right thing" but turns out  he has had some affairs from his sectaries and one of those sectaries is my actually mother.  I had kind of wonder why I  didn't have much of a close connection to the person who I called 'Mother'.   Apparently after my birth mom gave birth to me, she left me on the Bakernun's doorstep and vanished.  I don't know if she's alive, or dead or what.  If it came out I'm an out of wedlock baby Dad would be ruined" 








Victor's Story

The dirt on me is that as a teenager I got into a lot of fights and did underage drinking and criminal mischief which means I have a juvenile record and i spend some time in Juvenile Hall for a couple of days for being a "delinquent teen".  I have tried to get it expunged so I am able to do stuff but a certain someone isn't allowing it to get expunged  





Ralph's Story

"The dirt on me is that because my Doctor  Mom has become addicted to a lot of drugs, I'm have opened up a business in order to launder money in order to buy the drugs to keep Mom's supply of drugs on low-down before she gets fired from the hospital."




______________________________________________________________________

Back to the Campfire


Tony stopped to take a breathe while telling the others' stories.   I asked him why wasn't Charlene's story after Madeline's.  Tony told me "its because with her living with you know,  its difficult to get him out of the house long enough to be able to get Charlene away long enough.  And Charlene's in a bit of a bad shape. Because of  the what, six years, of being with him between when Hannah II had the 'accident' and now and he became as toxic like people like Harley Berjsen, or Mr. Baron. "




"I had to use the other five people mentioned already to  help in order to get him out of the house and distracted enough so I could get Charlene away from there.  My only problem is I could only leave her at the homeless shelter and that's too close for comfortable for me to his place." 



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Charlene's Story

"There isn't much dirt on me  Except  in late high school,  I ended up living with him and his family, due to some kind of incident that happened at a certain party,  and I ended up with his baby.. I thought it was Rocco's baby, at first but he said- when I was too drunk at the party, that he had taken me into a bedroom to sleep off my drunkenness' and went back to the party..   I'm not exactly sure what happened because I was drunk off my rocker.  But Wade said my baby was his and since my parents kicked me out due to it,  I  moved in with him.    But he's a really big jerk,  he makes me self-doubt myself and say "no one will love me as much as he does",  and that "I'm lazy witch" when I try to do a self-care day.  At times, I want to leave him but he will say if I do, I wouldn't be able to see my son again."  "Or he might say if I take the son, that he will file a missing person's report and/or say I kidnapped the son." 








Actually he's the one who made me go to seeing a therapist that's how I ended up seeing Hannah II  as my therapist. 


The day of the accident what Wade and I were actually fighting about had originally been staged.. but what we ended up fighting about was how I wanted to get out of the whole "get Jane out of the way plan" to get back at her (and Hannah II) for them beating us in the fights all those years ago.    He said stuff like "I only was thinking about myself",   and "WAY ARE YOU LOOKING INTO MY EMAILS? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?  YOU WOULD ONLY BE LOOKING INTO MY STUFF IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE?!"  And also "I don't care how cold it is outside, you look ridiculous no one I'm married to will be seen looking like that"  and "you're the one who left it on, I'm not going to do you any favours, its the only way you;ll learn" 





_________________________________________________________________________

Back to the Campfire


We sat there at the campfire   thinking for a few minutes when Tony spoke up again.   "Jane is alive, as you suspected she was due to your dream. "      I said "So where is she?  Is she all right?"  "Will I be able to see her?"   Tony replied "Well  I have some good news and some bad news"    Tony: "I will start with the good news- Jane is safe but she's chained up asleep in the Enrichments' dungeons."      I asked 'Why hasn't anyone rescued her yet?"   Tony: "Well beside the fact people think she's dead-there's some kind of curse on her which is causing a problem in rescuing her"   I asked "what's the curse?"    Tony said "Well the saying is from the people in the know, is that if a relative tries to take her awhile, they will fall into the same kind of sleeping curse Jane's is in and she still wouldn't awake.  But they say her true love, if still alive (they don't know you're here)- he can recuse Jane and not fall into the sleeping curse."     I said "I forgot to ask,  how did they get Jane out of the hospital?"  Tony: "Something similar to what Darcy Grant did all those years ago with Carly Swanson."   I said "so somehow she was putting into a sleeping curse-which is contagious to her relatives, and is wheeled out holding a baby and a toddler and then is taken to the Enrichment castle?"    Tony "Basically"     Tony added "I also visited chained up sleeping  Jane in the Enrichment castle but I had to disguise myself because of the fact the priests know me there. 










I said "I jus wish there was a way to help these people.  I will have to talk to Hannah II about this but we might be able to figure out something.  I will have to ask if its okay for Charlene and her son to move into my apartment- and we will work out how we can help out the others.   Charlene wants to work with Public relations so maybe she could try to find Rocco's birth mother? But don't know how I can help the others solve their issue.  Well with Victor I could see if  my Selene could make sure his record gets expunged.  I could at least convince Madeline that she should tell her parents the truth about her seeing Dan maybe by spinning it so that if she ends up with Prince Dan, instead of this guy-that's the better Honourable deal for their family -sure she wouldn't ever be able to become Queen because Dan's adopted but being married to a Prince is a good thing. But that just leaves me with Ralph and Susanna to deal with."     



A couple of weeks later 

its me again, Tony.   So what has happened so far is that we got Charlene and her child move into Henry's apartment.  





Henry had a talk with Empress Selene about what she could do about Victor's juvenile record and she said she would see into it.  





We can't have Charlene found Rocco's birth mother who abounded him with his Dad due to Wade still being on the loose.  And Madeline has confronted her Dad about she's calling off the arranged marriage to Archer parker.  







We 're still working on the other two people to figure out what to do about them.    With everyone but Charlene's help,  the other five people have one again distracted Wade.  They only did that so Henry was able to go into the Enrichment Castle and rescues Crown Princess Jane- what will happen next? 

























 

 



























No comments:

Post a Comment