Tuesday, October 11, 2022

7,8 Good News!

 


WARNING: DRINKING AND SMOKING WITHIN THE CHAPTER BE WARNED!


Dear diary, I had a roller coaster of the last few months.  Good news is that HAM is out of her coma but for awhile Maxwell, Henry and I thought she wasn't going to come out of it.






After hearing those tapes which I have now sent on,  I'm was so mad and upet and I didn't know what to do and now I understand why those people were acting so weird the weeks leading up to me getting the tapes






So I was doing double smoking and I even turned to booze.  









One Day, Henry was at the same bar as I was to try to prevent me from drinking. Not that I listened when I got home,  I threw up once 




I wasn't well when I woke up the early the next morning it doesn't help I been skipping school as well 

I got to the toilet and a couple of hours later Grandma found me



She got me up and gave me a hug.  "I think we need to have a talk, come downstairs when you have freshened up"



Granny meet me in front of  my ancestor Clarissa  and Bai Swanson. Granny said "Well it's time you know the real truth about hidden secrets about the family -it might stop you from drinking and smoking" 

We started at Clarssia "Our real name isn't Swanson and her name isn't Clarissia   but someone else but we can't found out what it is because suppoedly all our Indian relatives passed away without leaving heirs before Clarissa moved here  You know whom the other people are in pictures?"  "Yeah, Great-great-great uncle Derek and Great-great-great Aunt Carly.  Who is the man with Carly?"  "He's your other great-great-great-great grandpa -Jacob's dad -let's move on to Hannah I" 


In front of  Hannah I's and Jacob's painting and Granny told me about Carly's kidnapping and the aftermath including the romance between Baroness Hannah and Jacob..   



We moved on to Great-great grandma Marquises America and great-great grandpa David and Granny told me about how Hannah I got scammed by Empress Regent  Kerry and threw America out and what happened afterwards 



I got annoyed with Granny at the next painting  Duchess Elizabeth  "You haven't talked about anyone drinking or smoking! And how come unlike the other paintings that Elizabeth and Wyatt aren't making out or gazing  at each other?"   Juliet said "America was pressured into making an arranged marriage with Wyatts.  And it didn't help that one night of fun when the school went camping, that a young Elizabeth ended up pregnant, they had to get married to make me and Hailey legitimate.  But America did hush up about her past until before she died when I was still young,  Elizabeth then divorced Wyatt when I was about 7 or 8 years old. She  then turned to drink, because she felt guilty there wasn't a man to help raise Hailey and I. She did come home with some nice boys,..but still " 



We moved on to the next painting retired Empress Juliet,  and her consort, Romeo.  "So you kept track so far of the Capulet-and Montague like rivially between our family and the Bergsens?"   I said "Yes, I have been,.. Great-great-great Grandma Hannah I got injured in a duel to protect Jacob and that started off years of rivalry which only ended when you married (and publicly announced) that you and Romeo were in love and were a couple.  "I turned to drinking after I gave up your mother, Selene, and lied to your Aunt Messlia about Selene not existing despite Melisa's dreams..  I felt really guilty about it.  But it was for our own, and her protection or at least that what it was suppose to be.  Elizabeth and Romeo  also lied to Melissa about Selene ".  




Then we went to the current Empress Regent, my Mother, Selene and her consort Dr. Jay Swanson. Granny said "Well due to Elizabeth, Romeo and I lying to Melissa  (And by extension, Selene's Foster Step Mother Vienne lying to her)- Melissa introduced Selene once they meet in-person for real, to your father., Jay"   Juliet then told me about Selene's childhood as Juliet been told by Selene.   Juliet also mentioned "Because Melissa was hanging out with Jay,  Aunt Leah, and Uncle Elliot, they had  a habit of smoking together,..but they were.. "    I said "Rotten to the Core?"  and "Darkness was finally getting their attenion? "  I dripped with sarcasm.   and Juliet remembered "Melssia almost turned down the same road as Elizabeth and I.. but Elliot stopped that."  



Granny and I then set down and I looked away from her and she held me close.  After awhile I leaned into her 

   






and then I stopped leaning into her and told her everything how I basically had turned from HAM's protector as a child into a Mean Girl as a pre-teen and basically stabbed her in the back as a teenager when she came to me for help.   'I just feel that I also broke my promise to Elizabeth, as well that I would be there for HAM because of as your reminded me of Elizabeth and her sister fighting ." Juliet waited for me to finish talking before she said "Well, it's never to late to start." 


I then said "is there someone I can talk to to try to break this smoking habit of mine, as well as the drinking?"     Juliet said "I'm going to have you visit your Aunt Melissa,  she can help you with the smoking habit". 


I went and visit Aunt Melissa.  She gave me some tea to help deal with  my drinking and we sat and talked for a bit about how I was to give up smoking (it's HARD!)



I felt really bad with myself so I dressed in black with a headscarf as atonement for what I did and visited HAM


I still was smoking and Henry whom arrived for his volunteer job talked to me a bit about how HAM was

Prince Maxwell also visits HAM and tries to kiss her 





Oh, we believe in ferries
we're sure we believe
We know we believe 









Oh, we believe in ferries
we're sure we believe
We know we believe 




(and Matt and I talked about my still smoking and I decided to quit)




Oh, we believe in ferries
we're sure we believe
We know we believe 




After Prince Maxwell tried kissing her awake multiple times in different outfits  (we think she's in a cursed coma) Maxwell and I had a bit of a talk and "We tried everything, and nothing working including me being in a very princely outfit. "Well not princely, enough,  but maybe I should confront some of my so-called friends, and my backstabber of a boyfriend?" 


The next day I went to school and I heard my friends Gossip about me like they did to HAM only months ago?  And I was REALLY mad that one of Henry's sisters was with them being the new "Gretchen Wieners" that had been Charlene's job before.  




I then went on attack towards everyone Some like Victor called my twin a "s**t " and that "she deserved to be dying"  

I then confronted my boyfriend and said "I know what you did to Charlene, and I know what you did to HAM,  We're through.. the betrothal is called off" 





I then tried to sit with my friends but they're like "You can't sit with us anymore" 


I found Plastics II smoking in the front of the school and bunch of cartons on the ground.


  After they left I tried to clean it up but the Prinpcial Tao Red came out and lectured ME about "smoking on school property"  and he didn't want to listen when I tried to tell him I was cleaning up after others were smoking he didn't believe me and had me suspended for 2 weeks because of it.


I went home and did my homework and Mom yelled at me for being "ungrateful brat" and "I got suspended over smoking"  She didn't even listen to MY side of the story,  and I was thinking "Granny needs to tell her about her own grandma's story and what not believing the heir led too



I then got called by Madaline to talk with her about something and basically "You can't be part of the club anymore" (the club I was the LEADER of since they made me the leader in late middle school being the Dauphine so I ranked above everyone- Susana is next as Marquis daughter,  and  Madeline is next under her and Charlene is last in order)  and kicked me out.


Dan got a break from his student  military lawyering and he's almost read for the exam! Only 17 and he's going to be sitting on the Military lawyer exam!  And we played video games and he told me he believed in me



The next day  I once again went to visit comatose HAM.  



She was wasn't awak at first. But she slowly started to wake up when I was having a nap on the side of her hosptial bed.  She asked "Jane where am I?"  but groggily. 



She was able to get up for long enough to give me a hug  but then. 


She started being dizzy (I mean it had been several months since she was last able to stand) 


and she fell to the floor and I tried to help her back  up but I couldn't do it.


 So I called for Henry whom was nearby and we both helped her back to the bed.



I then told HAM everything which happened,  how I gotten the tapes and how I confronted everyone but the teacher.







No comments:

Post a Comment